Wednesday 2 October 2013

God's invitation of love

Provbs 8 : 17
I love those who love me,
and those who seek me find me.

I thank God for his invitation of love, that when I seek him of love him, he will always be there. Especially these period with so many difficulties that he has deliver me from. All the relational aspects and ministry work.

Am reminded about his word where he promise to us. =) we draw near to him, he surely draw near to us. He will protect and honor, he will reveal himself and satisfy my true need.
 
1 sam 2:30
But now the Lord declares:‘Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.

Psalms 91:14 - 16
“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment