Tuesday 8 January 2013

Wonderful Grace of God

 One thing true for people who loves God deeply, I believe are people who receive much grace from God. People who may have been the worst kind, but saved and transformed by the grace of God.

Luke 7:47 Therefore, i tell you, her many sins have been forgiven for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little.

Rom 15:9-10
For i am least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the Church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, i worked harder than all of them- yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

I can really identify with what Paul says. Among the young adults, i am the worst, most feared and judge for who I am. But the grace and love of God gave me a new life, a life to serve him wholeheartedly.

How painful is this journey as i begin this new direction of reaching out to people and investing time on peoples life, hoping to pass on what God has pass on to me, what kor Hon have pass on to me. Cursed and persecuted by people who knew no love, be it Christians or non Christians.

As I minister to the woodlands youth, how burden I am. I feel their suffering and pain which many couldn't understand. Many have warn me, advised me, judge me for ministering to the opposite genders. As much as i have earnestly prayed, consistently look out for partners from church, there was none. What most offered are lip service. How much tears i have for these young people, how much burden i have for them, and how remorseful I felt when we neglected them for a few years. How sorry i felt when our adults and youths are not able to accept them.

Now that they fall into different kind of problems, sex, abuse, drinking, fights, abortion. I want to tell them how much God loves them, how much hope they may have in the Lord Jesus. And that is through my friendship and love for them. Giving all my best to withhold one of them to abort the child, for i know God can use it for his purpose. And surely, God desires no killing of that child! I was just as unworthy as these youths many people have perceive (ungodly, unworthy, filthy, immoral, not educated, not discipline, crooks). But because God showed me love and grace, I want them to experience this hope and joy as well.

Many times i get disappointed with many Christians, for all the laws they hold and self contentedness displayed out of self righteousness.
" If any Christian law cause me to fall short of love and saving lives in the name of God, i rather break them all. " Wolfy
And Rom 11:22 is a verse that affirms me, and keeps me on going. Its not about the program, service, rule or guideline, its all about love.


Memory Verse:
Rom 11:22
Consider the sternness and kindness of God: His sternness to those who fell, kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you will also be cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment