Wednesday 2 January 2013

Warrior for revival 1

Somethings that i wanna learn from this book "Warrior For Revival", to help me further understand my gifting and how to develop them. Also areas of my life which i need to becareful with.

Youths now are known to live without identity, principles or goals. Many Christian youths are no exception. Below are some things to take warning

Deut 18:10-13
Let no one be found you who sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or cast spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God.

2 Thess 2:9, " The working of Satan with all kinds of power, signs, and lying wonders"

Emptying of our hearts can exposed our hearts to be inhabited by many devils (Matt 12:43-45)
43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”

Slave to sin makes us miserable. 
Rom 6:16,21
Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?
 20 When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness. 21 What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death!

Why just we learn to give grace to  people even when they dont deserve it?
Because the Lord did that to me, i didnt deserve that grace, but he gave it to me any way- not just once, but every time. So i give the same grace i received from the Lord to others.

God permits satan to test those He planned to use (see job 1:8-12, 2:3-7; Luke 4:1)
Hence, as people went through a process of being changed by the Lord, he still struggles with sin. People don't change over night. It is a process that will take time, as repentance and the desire to know God worked in peoples heart.

 Luke 7:47 How true is this that people who given more grace for their comes to love God even more.
 47 Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”

Demons are evil that protects you when you are with them, or even fight for what you want, but when you are with God, they will turn against you. Now all kind of other gods or spirits starts to make sense, they give you wealth, health, power, healing doing all kinds of miracles, but when you are with Jesus, they will turn against you immediately. Something that i once felt when i was renouncing all kinds of evil spirits from my life. I remember that fearing moment after the prayer to renounce the ungodly vibes and spirits, they were angry and surrounded me. As i look into every humans face, i felt like i saw a demon looking at me. How they strangle me in my dreams, not allowing me to speak or move, pushing me down on the beds, giving me nightmares night after nights, and waking me up at 3am all the time. Like the author of the book, i totally can identify his fights with satan.

Now i know why Kor Hon borrowed me this book. Indeed, there is many things i can learn and apply from this book. Great! I'm going to finish this book by this week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment