Monday 31 December 2012

For the good Of others

Continuing reading on 1 Cor chapter 10 from verse 23-33
Memory Verse 1 Cor 10:23
Everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial . Everything is permissible but not everything is constructive. Nobody should seek his own good but for the good of others.

God lead me to think through what are the areas of my life that can be change so as to avoid people being stumbled, not as though I've did something wrong before God. But so that others maybe build up. And this is Gods love towards his people.

In this cause, I believe there is a few as I process through. If being close with sisters stumbles a bro, than I should learn to keep some approximaty to protect the bro. If my drinking causes my fellow bros to sin, than I will quit which I did. If I say anything that hurt others, I must as well say nothing at all. But to let everything I do , do to build others up. This is not easy. Because I know that I'm not that good In some areas myself, but I pray that God will help me, empower me and uplift me in obeying him.

May the body of Christ be sanctified and build up for His name's sake and glory.


Memory Verse 1 Cor 10:23
Everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial . Everything is permissible but not everything is constructive. Nobody should seek his own good but for the good of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment