Saturday 22 December 2012

A new Journal Blog

As i began a new journey of walk in my christian faith, greatly inspired by the mission trip, to walk further to establish the Kingdom of God. A new light and empowering from God, whom i accepted as my Father and the leading by the Holy Spirit.

Ive decided to take up BSF on the coming Feb and also thailand language to faciliate me for the coming mission trips. Was considering BTS part time for 3 years, but until the time is ripe, i probably go for it. As for now, to take steps in the development of God's love and life.

As lonely as i am in my christian walk, only with me , my mentor who is my pastor, and God. This verse came to encourage me dearly.

Rom15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may over flow with hope by the power of the holy spirit.

I am praying for spiritual friends to come by. Through the mission trip i realize how lonely i was in my spiritual life not having spiritual friends. Even so, i have kept my faith strong and firm. To trust God in all areas of my life, called to be set apart for God's purpose and use.

As i began this new journey of journal, i hope its all not too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment