Tuesday 25 December 2012

GOD is my vindicator

Psalms 9:4
 For you have upheld my right and my cause; you have sat on your throne, judging rightously.

I came upon reading this during devotion and how it explains is this;

God upholds our just cause, he is our vindicator. In this life we may face many injustices
1- we may be falsely accused and misunderstood by friends and enemies
2- we may not be truly appreciated by others for the love we show
3- the true calue of our work and services may not be duly rewarded
4- our ideas may be ignored.

But God is to be praised, for he sees and remembers all the good we do, it is up to him to decide the timing and the appropriateness of our rewards. If we do not trust him to vindicate us, then we will be susceptible to hatred and self pity. If we do trust him, we can experience God's peace and be free from worry of how others perceive us and treat us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How apt this message came to me, as i believe i am totally misunderstood by a group of people (mission trip 2012) who thought i have intentions of so and so. As much as i believe that there are things in my life that i can learn and grow to become better which also benefits the many youths around me. I firmly believe in my heart that i have not sinned against God nor against them. But for the benefit of many and myself before God, i must change, especially also in the areas of my words and actions and in life which i believe is my weakness.

Many thoughts came to me, like if they would have been honest with me it could have helped all of us greatly and avoid unnecessary misunderstanding. Or why mention such things in a group? Don't they know that it will create a big loophole for Satan to come in to destroy what God has built?

My best approach is trust my God as the vindicator. And i came upon this verse ( psalms 9:4), and how amazing, at first i was afraid that i would get bitter and upset! But when i continue to pray God lead me to this!! (I was lead to wake up early in the morning to pray) With all of my heart I praise Him that knows my heart, hears my cry and assures me with peace and love. God is really my everyday miracle! Joy, peace and hope is poured out into me and i thank God for today's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment